Microcredit for Entrepreneurs
Looking for a financial solution to set up or develop your business?
You have a renovation project for the kitchen of your restaurant?
You want to finance a rent guarantee for your grocery store?
You plan to buy a second-hand vehicle for your activity?
Microlux provides you with microcredits* up to EUR 25 000 and coaching to support you through the process of setting up and developing your micro-enterprise in Luxembourg. These small credits are available for business creators and active entrepreneurs without access to "traditional" bank credits.
* under the condition of approval by our credit comittee
COVID19 EXCEPTIONAL CONDITIONS : in order to help entrepreneurs in the context of economic recovery resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic crisis, from 15 June 2020 and for a period of one year
- The annuel interest rate
7%-9%is lowered to 4%.
- The solidarity fees are set
5%at 3% (with a minumum of 150€ and a maximum of 500€).
- A deferred payment of up to
3 mois6 mois.
- The repayment period for a loan varies between 12 and 48 months.
- We ask for a third person to be guarantor for 1/3 of the loan amount.
- Loans can be paid back early without any fees or penalties.
Please visit the section "How does it works?"
Exemples of microcredits
|Borrowed amount||Duration||Monthly payments||APR||Total amount to be reimbursed|
|Stock||5 000 euros||36 months|
|Renovation works||15 000 euros||42 months|
16 549.44 euros
|Vehicle & Cash flow||25 000 euros||48 months|
27 594.87 euros
What are the main criteria in order to obtain a microcredit?
- Your project’s consistency
- Your repayment capacity
- Your professional and personal path
- Your professionalism
Warning : borrowing money also costs money. Microlux pays particular attention to situations of over-indebtedness and trains its employees to prevent any risk in this respect.