Get a Microcredit
You have a renovation project for the kitchen of your restaurant?
You want to finance a rent guarantee for your grocery store?
You plan to buy a second-hand vehicle for your activity?
Microlux provides you with microcredits and coaching to support you through the process of setting up and developing your micro or social enterprise in Luxembourg. These small credits are available for startuppers and active entrepreneurs without access to "traditional" bank credit granted by banks.
Microlux provides three products:
- Microcredits of up to 15.000 euros for microentrepreneurs
- Credits of up to 20.000 euros, called “micro+”, for microenterprises already in operation
- Microcredits of up to 25.000 euros for social start-ups
In order to obtain a microcredit from microlux, you may consider the following steps:
- The repayment period for a loan varies between 12 and 48 months.
- We ask for a third person to be guarantor for 1/3 of the loan amount.
- The cost of the credit includes an annuel interest rate standing between 7 and 9% and solidarity fees at 5% of the credit amount.
- Loans can be paid back early without any fees or penalties.
Some examples of microcredits
|Amount||Duration||Monthly installment||TAEG||Total cost of the credit|
|Vehicle and Cash flow||25000€||48 months||598,66€||8,91€||4485,45€|
Which are the main criteria in order to obtain a microcredit?
- Your project’s consistency
- Your repayment capacity
- Your professional and personal path
- Your professionalism