The Impact Ecosystem: Showcasing Luxembourg’s Diverse Impact Initiative
Building on the successful 2017 Event celebrating Luxembourg’s Impact Ecosystem, Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF) in partnership with the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL) will once again turn the spotlight on where business/finance converges with social/environmental.
The triple bottom line of People, Planet, Profit is driving new dimensions of value creation. There is a growing movement of impact finance and social business in Luxembourg, driving both financial and non-financial returns – benefitting investors, customers, employees and greater society.
Join us to celebrate the people and projects that are opening up an entire new field of positive impact through financial instruments and business models!
When? September 24th, 18h00-20h00 (followed by drinks)
Where? Tramsschapp, 49 rue Ermesinde, 1469 Luxembourg
How to register? Per email at email@example.com or in the following link https://goo.gl/LHeaQL
· 18h00 Doors open - Possibility to discover the stands
· 18h30 Welcome by Mrs. Isabel Wiseler-Lima, Ville de Luxembourg
· 18h35 Intro and Moderation - Hedda Pahlson-Moller, LMDF
· 18h40 Investing for Development, LMDF & FCCF by Kaspar Wansleben
· 18h45 Presenting of the Impact Ecosystem with an Expert Panel
· 19h50 Closing by Raymond Schadeck, Chairman of LMDF
· 20h00 Introduction of stands, Drinks and networking
Facebook Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2150297891919525/
Free tickets available on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/impact-ecosystem-event-24092018-tickets-47168065955?aff=efbevent
LMDF’s Website: https://www.lmdf.lu/en/private-investors/more-information/impact-ecosystem-event-2018/