Covid-19 crisis - Assisting microlux’s entrepreneurs
We are aware that at the moment you are probably facing a very difficult situation with a decrease or even a complete stop of your activity. We will do our best to support you as good as we can in this exceptional situation!
- We will contact you individually by phone to understand your situation and to see what measures we can take to help you to go through this crisis.
- We have already made the decision that it will be possible for you to postpone your monthly payments for April, May and June. To do so, please contact us 10 days before the monthly payment due date to inform us that you wish to postpone the monthly payment. For the monthly payment of April 5th, please inform us until March 25th if you wish to postpone this payment.
- Government aid: The government has put in place specific aids to help companies that face difficulties due to the coronavirus.
- Leave for family reasons: If you have a child under the age of 13 who needs to stay at home and and you have to take care of your child, find out about the possibility of taking leave for family reasons here.
- Short-time work: If you have employees, find out more about short-time work here.
- In any case, we recommend that you contact the House of Entrepreneurship to explain your specific case to them and see what support you may be eligible for. You can contact them at : 42 39 39 - 445 (Specific Helpline for companies in difficulty due to the coronavirus) or by email : covid19(at)houseofentrepreneurship.lu
- If you would like to have the support of a volunteer to help you with procedures, please let us know and we will do our best to find someone available who can help you.
- The whole microlux team is currently teleworking but you can always contact us on our usual phone numbers or by email info(at)microlux.lu and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Wishing you a lot of courage in these difficult times!
The microlux team