microlux participates to the 5th European Microfinance Day
The European Microfinance Day was launched in 2015 as a tool to highlight the impact of the microfinance sector in Europe from a social and an economic perspective.
The main objectives of the European Microfinance Day are:
- To raise awareness among European citizens on the existence of microfinance and on its value to fight unemployment and social exclusion.
- To draw the attention of European media on how microfinance works in Europe and how it supports and helps the unemployed and European citizens excluded from the traditional financial sector.
- To exchange experiences within the European microfinance sector by giving visibility to the work of EMN & MFC members.
- To allow local members to draw the spotlight on their achievements and their missions at local level
These objectives remain the same and they will define the spirit of the 5th European Microfinance Day, articulated around one of the core promises of our sector :
Empowering tomorrow's entrepreneurs
microlux contributes to the EMD campaign with several local actions :
7th-20th October: Highlight the microlux’s board and team members and its voluntary coaches network on social media
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/microlux-luxembourg
- Twitter @microlux_lu
11th October: Event Know more about entrepreneurial spirit, and migrant entrepreneurs in Luxembourg organised by Infine-Touchpoints-microlux
Mid-October: 1st Clients focused Newsletter
17th October: microlux Senior manager Samuel Paulus will be attending the European Code of Good Conduct Award Ceremony in Brussels
Be sure to follow us and stay tuned !